Many families are a blend of “his, hers, and ours.” The modern family has modern complexities that will cause problems later without planning today. You might have questions, such as:
1) If I die, how do I benefit my spouse without disinheriting my child?
2) Who should be trustee of our estate?
3) How do we prevent fighting when both of us are gone?
4) Is there something we can do now to eliminate the guesswork later?
5) Is probate something that we want or should it be avoided?
Many of our clients have families that are blended. It is amazing to see the relief on their faces once we’ve put their plan in place. We help our clients sleep a little easier, with estate plans that meet their unique needs.