When you have young children you want to give them all the help you can before you’re gone. But will your child know what to do 40 years from now when today she is only two years old? Your child might be the smartest in the class, but how well does he handle money?
- You might be asking questions, like
- What happens if one of us dies suddenly?
- Who steps in if we’re both gone?
- What roles do guardians and trustees play? How do we pick them?
- Should our children get everything at once or should there be strings attached?
Plans for young children require thoughtfulness and careful consideration of many possibilities. We help you explore those possibilities and solve problems before they start.